Full Due Diligence Check / Background Report with PEP and Sanctions Search
It is a UK requirement under EU legislation that Companies check that a member of staff (and/or potential employee) is not on the Sanctions list. - It is DISCREET and CONFIDENTIAL. The Data is from fully Compliant sources and not from a CRA. Consent from the subject is not necessary - NO FOOTPRINT is left anywhere. We try to deliver the email report to you within 1 working day.
The Report will include
- Edited Electoral Roll (2001 - Current). Gives full names of occupants and length of occupancy at address.
- Provides full details of any County Court Judgments and any Insolvency data on the subject at the address.
- Includes a BT directory enquiry search and a Compliant mobile, landline number and email search from "consented" data.
- It also includes a property registry search to see if the subject owns the property and provides the Property Council Tax band and an average market value.
- Also provides any "linked" or associated address(es) found.
- It provides an insight of any directorships or for any business involvement at the address.
- Sanctions Search
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) Search
This service is just £25 + VAT